We are a group of companies delivering commercially focused legal advice and solutions, HR support, wellbeing and training, mediation and dispute resolution services to a variety of clients. The exciting part is, it doesn’t stop there as we are constantly developing new products and services to meet our clients’ needs.
We are seeking a confident, dynamic individual with enthusiasm, who can use their initiative to support the Managing Director and other Senior Staff with day-to-day activities. This will involve managing busy diaries and proactively responding to emails. They will be required to manage internal meetings, provide support with Marketing and Business Development activities and help manage projects and allocated tasks ensuring completion within agreed timeframes. The job holder will be super organised themselves and very good at multi-tasking.
Once established as part of the team you will have the opportunity for career development within different exciting pathways which could be in the HR, Legal Team or in Marketing if you want to progress outside the Operations Team.
Main responsibilities for the role:
- Managing diaries and scheduling meetings and daily tasks to be undertaken
- Ensuring emails are responded to and any follow up emails sent including drafting and sending email responses
- Acting as central point of contact among Leadership team, employees, clients and suppliers
- Ensuring information is communicated within the Group appropriately and in a timely and effective manner
- Using the CRM system proactively to help the Senior Staff manage and develop client relationships
- Managing internal meetings, creating agendas, taking minutes, and ensuring follow ups are undertaken
- Liaise with the Marketing team in preparing for events and meetings
- Arranging travel, catering and accommodation as required.
- Typing and/or composing of correspondence and documents
- Organising a filing system and file maintenance
- Planning and booking team events as required
- Assisting the MD’s EA with ad-hoc tasks to include BD research, filing emails on CRM and private support
- Ad-hoc project work
Skills & Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- 3 years of experience in a similar role ideally with the Legal sector or in an HR role
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- ‘Can do’ proactive attitude
- Inquisitive nature – happy to positively and sensitively challenge the status quo to identify areas for improvement
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
If you are a dynamic professional with a keen eye for detail and organisational excellence, we invite you to join us and play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth running of the Group.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types: Bonus scheme
Work Location: In person
If this sounds like the type of work environment that motivates you, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please email [email protected]