Due to expansion of marketing department, we are looking for an ambitious and creative Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to really make this role their own.
The ideal candidate is an experienced marketing individual with minimum 5 years marketing experience, with a strong understanding and ability to generate content, as well as campaign and event management and social media execution. The role will include the management and coordination of key marketing functions such as content production and social media. The successful candidate will possess excellent copywriting skills and understanding of how to maximise effect and opportunities from the content we create. An overall understanding and proven experience in multiple aspects of the marketing mix, including digital marketing activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the Head of Marketing and BD, execute a content strategy that reinforces our expertise and services. You will manage the content schedule, engaging with various stakeholders, as well as providing a process for utilising the content across multiple touchpoints and opportunities
- Manage the creation and deployment of client communication including newsletters, update emails, articles and briefings as well as drafting related social media and LinkedIn posts.
- Work with the Head of Marketing and BD to generate marketing collateral and information to support client pitches and client development work.
- Complete website changes working with external agencies as required.
- Develop campaign objectives, measure and monitors their effectiveness and tracks return on investment.
Social Media and Digital Marketing:
- Work with the Head of Marketing and BD to create a social media strategy with set objectives
- Coordinate social media activity, working with HOM, Marketing Executive and key stakeholders in the business to plan, draft and execute social media campaigns, updates and posts
- Enhance brand visibility and engagement through creative campaigns
- Utilise analytical skills alongside creativity and the latest social media trends
- Work with the larger company, including Fee Earners to encourage social media engagement/ posts, helping them to develop their personal brand
- Work with the HOM, SEO team and website developers (external agencies) on website updates and SEO activity
- Confident in building email campaigns, using MailChimp
- Manage and help deliver Loch Associates events (in person and webinars) with the HOM, Marketing Executive and Training and Wellbeing Team
- Identify relevant events, networking opportunities and conferences to attend. Confidently identify opportunities and relay to the business
- Support Head of Marketing to manage Marketing budget measuring Return on Investment and adapting strategy as relevant.
Key skills and experience required:
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Creative mindset with a proven record in social media management
- Understanding of content strategy, planning and execution
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Working knowledge of WordPress, Canva and Mailchimp
- Strong project and time management
- Team player
- ‘Can do’ proactive attitude
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
This is a part time role we envisage to be between 16 to 20 hours a week ideally worked over a minimum of three days to be worked in the office. The salary is shown as FTE.
In return we can offer you supportive and friendly work colleagues at our offices based in Tunbridge Wells and Eastbourne. We have regular social events, a ‘dress for your diary’ dress code and an office dog ‘Ellie’. The whole team are encouraged to look for new business opportunities and improvements in processes as well as supporting each other. We have a Group Life Insurance, a Health Cash Back Plan scheme, Employee Assistance programme, and Private Health Insurance. Great contributions are rewarded with our bonus scheme as well as our quarterly ‘Above and Beyond award’ where we ask our employees to nominate their colleagues to be recognised for their achievement.
Base Salary: £40,000 per year
Supplemental pay types: Bonus scheme
Work Location: In person
If this sounds like the type of work environment that motivates you, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please email [email protected]