We are a group of companies delivering commercially focused legal advice and solutions, HR support, wellbeing and training, mediation and dispute resolution services to a variety of clients. The exciting part is, it doesn’t stop there as we are constantly developing new products and services to meet our clients’ needs.
We are looking for someone who is keen to join our team as a HR Administrator providing essential support to our team of HR Consultants. You will be the first point of contact for clients and new enquiries, so an excellent telephone manner is a must together with an ability to listen to and respond effectively to client needs. You will need to be proactive and flexible as no day will be the same. You may be involved with providing template letters for our clients, effectively onboarding new starters, note taking in meetings or updating diary movements. . We need someone who is a confident user of Microsoft packages and can help provide support on BreatheHR our partner HR system.
This is a fast-paced role so you will be highly organised and able to manage competing demands ensuring that deadlines are met, and all tasks are completed to a high standard. We are always looking for ways to improve what we do, so being proactive with an eye for detail and having the confidence to suggest potential process improvements is key.
Once established as part of the team you will have the opportunity for career development within the HR team or alternatively other exciting pathways within Legal or Marketing.
Main responsibilities for the role
- Answering incoming phone calls, providing information to callers and taking and passing on messages in a professional and timely manner.
- Scanning documents as required.
- Updating, amending and formatting documents as required.
- Updating client’s HR databases
- Supporting in payroll administration
- Managing email and other correspondence for HR Consultants.
- Providing ad-hoc project support
- General Administrative support as required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience in a HR administrative role.
- Working towards (or willing to work towards) a CIPD qualification
- Skilled in managing multiple projects, competing demands and stakeholders
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal)
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Working knowledge of Computers / mobile phones to assist with trouble shooting any problems.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload effectively
- Pro-active and able to work off own initiative.
- Attention to detail
- Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Works effectively and pro-actively in a team
- Incredibly motivated, driven, and detail orientated
If you are a dynamic professional with a keen eye for detail and organisational excellence, we invite you to join us and play an important role in ensuring the smooth running of the Group.
To apply, email us at [email protected].
Read our Candidate Privacy Notice